UOB Apprentice Jakarta - Customer Service & Teller
The UOB Indonesia Apprentice Programme is a three-year programme designed to help you build career fundamentally from being customer service or teller within the banking industry. Over the course of this programme, you will get wide experience and vast knowledge in banking operations and business that equips you to become a Professional Banker.
**UOB Apprentice Programme will start on 15 October 2019
Below are the mandatory criterieas and open positions for our Future Leaders:
- Maximum 23 years old
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma Degree
- Minimum report card average score is 7 or GPA 2.75
- Attractive (preferrably oriental look), agile, communicative and proactive
- Willing to not marry during the programme
- Willing to be placed in designated UOB Branch within selected areas below:
- Jakarta Pusat: Pasar Baru, Mangga Dua, Petak Baru
- Jakarta Barat: Puri Kencana, Kebon Jeruk, Green Ville
- Jakarta Utara: Muara Karang, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Teluk Gong
Do you want to use your google account?